Proactive acquisition “ninjas” who know how to anticipate your needs and can provide them before you know you need it.
Proficient acquisition experts who know your business and business environment well enough to rationalize their way through your challenges and offer solutions without being intrusive of your time.
Productive workers who can get it done — plain and simple.
Professionals who are courteous, humble and respectful.
NO TASK IS OUT OF OUR REALM
Engineering & Systems Engineering
Business Financial Management
PICTURE YOUR FUTURE
PAST AND PRESENT
- Aviation and Missile Research Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC), U.S. Army
- Combat Development & Integration (CD&I), Headquarters, U.S. Marine Corps
- Sea Warfare and Weapons Department, Office of Naval Research (Code 33)
- Warfighter Performance Department, Office of Naval Research (Code 34)
- Naval Air Warfare and Weapons Department, Office of Naval Research (Code 35)
- Unmanned Aerial Systems Test Directorate (UASTD)
- Air Test and Evaluation Squadron ONE (VX) 1
- Air Test and Evaluation Squadron TWO ZERO (VX) 20
- Air Test and Evaluation Squadron TWO ONE (HX) 21
- Comptroller, Naval Air Systems Command (AIR-10.0)
- Education Outreach Program Office, Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Mine Warfare Program Office (PMS-495)
- Naval Aviation Training Systems Program Office (PMA-205)
- Air Combat Electronics Program Office (PMA-209)
- Airborne Electronic Attack Program Office (PMA-234)
- Persistent Maritime Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program Office (PMA-262)
- Navy and Marine Corps Small Tactical Unmanned Air Systems Program Office (PMA-263)
- Navy and Marine Corps Tactical Multi-Mission Unmanned Aerial Systems Program Office (PMA-266)
- Naval Undergraduate Flight Training Systems Program Office (PMA-273)
- V-22 Joint Program Office (PMA-275)
- Tomahawk Weapons System Program Office (PMA-280)
- Multi-Mission Helicopter (H-60) Program Office (PMA-299)
that talent fueled with passion drives performance and creativity.
your need for proactive, proficient and productive support from people that can work independently; to unburden you so you can focus on future success.
For additional information about Government Acquisition Services please contact:
John Treutler, VP of Professional Services