Test and evaluation is risky, it’s exciting and we love being a part of it.
Our experienced professionals bring the right mix of test and evaluation knowledge and program management experience to assist in your test objectives. We have the passion to expand horizons and push new boundaries as a partner with you.
Naval aviators and aircrew men who have experience as operational testers, or developmental test pilots with experience in unmanned systems, fixed-wing, tilt-rotor and helicopter test and evaluation.
Program managers with comprehensive contract and personnel management expertise, capable of maintaining a support staff primed to perform at maximum capacity.
Military specialists who provide operational relevance to test and evaluation, capable of maintaining a vision relevant to the needs of Department of Defense and commercial clients.
NO TASK IS OUT OF OUR REALM
Test Planning and Reporting
Developmental Flight Test
Operational Test Analysis
Training Systems Test and Evaluation & Design Development
PICTURE YOUR FUTURE
PAST AND PRESENT
- Naval Test Wing Atlantic, Unmanned Aircraft Test Directorate (UASTD)
- Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COTF)
- Air Test and Evaluation Squadron ONE (VX-1)
- Air Test and Evaluation Squadron TWO ZERO (VX-20)
- Air Test and Evaluation Squadron TWO ONE (VX-21)
- Marine Helicopter Squadron ONE (HMX-1)
- Naval Air Systems Command, Air 5.1 Test and Evaluation
- Precision Strike Weapons Program Office (PMA-201)
- Air Combat Electronics Program Office (PMA-209)
- Naval Air Traffic Management Systems Program Office (PMA-213)
- Direct and Time Sensitive Weapons Program Office (PMA-242)
- Air-to-Air Missiles Program Office (PMA-259)
- Heavy Lift Helicopters Program Office (PMA-261)
- Persistent Maritime Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program Office (PMA-262)
- Navy and Marine Corps Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program Office (PMA-263)
- Navy and Marine Corps Multi-Mission Tactical Unmanned Air System Program Office (PMA-266)
- V-22 Joint Program Office (PMA-275)
- Marine Corps Light and Attack Helicopters Program Office (PMA-276)
- Tomahawk Weapons System Program Office (PMA-280)
- Maritime Patrol & Reconnaissance Aircraft Program Office (PMA-290)
- Multi-Mission Helicopters Program Office (PMA-299)
- Mine Warfare Program Office (PMS-495)
integrity, leadership, technical aptitude and multi-faceted experience are foundational to test and evaluation.
your desire to forge a team of professionals who understand the risks, complexities and challenges of test and evaluation in order to plan, safely execute and objectively report.
For additional information about Test and Evaluation please contact:
John Treutler, VP of Professional Services